Some quick questions:
1) In their respective primes, who would be tougher? Suzuki or Meng?
2) Who's turning heel first? Punk or Danielson?
3) What's the stupidest NXT name-generator outcome ever?
1. Suzuki is still in his prime!
3. “Hey, here's the son of Curt Hennig and grandson of Larry Hennig. His name is Michael McGuillicutty.” Bonus points for “Here's the son of Mike Rotundo and grandson of Blackjack Mulligan and his real name is Windham Rotunda. We'll call him Husky Harris” but I forget if that was an NXT/FCW creation or not.