TONIGHT! John Cena is back! So here’s tonight’s SmackDown drinking game about Cena:
- If he speaks to the camera during his entrance, take a sip.
- If the announcers talk over, take a second sip.
- If the crowd sings “JOHN CENA SUCKS” in tune with his music, take a sip.
- If he has a juvenile nickname for Roman Reigns, take a sip.
- If he says he’ll never leave WWE, take a sip.
- If he cuts a battle rap on Roman Reigns, take a sip for each couplet.
- If Roman Reigns interrupts him:
- Take a sip if Cena asks where Roman’s vest went.
- Take a sip each time he calls Paul Heyman fat.
- Take a sip if he references the Usos’ DUI issues.
- If John Cena explains how he escaped the Firefly Fun House, chug.
- If he makes fun of Pat McAfee, take a sip. Two if McAfee tries to start a fight.
- If John Cena makes a match during the show, take two sips.
- If he makes a match for himself, finish the drink.
- If anyone (including the crowd) references Fruity Pebbles, chug.
There, that oughta be enough rules to get you in the mood.
Also, the Olympics have begun! I believe the first gold medal was given to COVID.
The NFL is really serious about going without an outbreak, threatening forfeiture and getting coaches who refuse fired. Such is life.
TOMORROW! Mike reviews the InVasion Pay-Per-View and looks at what might have been!
SUNDAY! Team USA beats up Jamaica in the Gold Cup!
But first, here it is — Your Moment of Zen:
All right, folks, we’ve been over the rules. I want you to obey the mod’s rulings at all times. I expect a good clean thread. Now, touch gloves, go to your keyboards, and begin posting!
ENJOY THE WEEKEND!