Today’s gonna be a rough day for me, as our other cat has also reached the end of his lifespan and it’s time to say goodbye. So if I’m a little distracted for All Out tonight, that’s why. Hopefully it’s a great show and it can take my mind off things.
Hey, if you’re planning on ordering All Out via Fite.TV because you don’t live in America and you’d like to help out the blog, make sure to hit my affiliate link because I get a bit of a kickback from your order. Although to be fair, the blog is actually doing better the past two months than it was at the same time last year, so at least this site has fully recovered from Covid’s effects:
And if you don’t have a Fite.TV account currently and you’d like to get $10 off the price of the PPV for doing literally NOTHING, just sign up with my friend invite! https://www.fite.tv/invite/wwkgzk1
Betting odds for the show, if you’re into that sort of thing:
Odds for All Out from BetOnline.ag:
- Jon Moxley -250 vs. MJF +170
- Hikaru Shida -500 vs. Thunder Rosa +300
- Chris Jericho -120 vs. Orange Cassidy -120
- Matt Hardy -400 vs. Sammy Guevara +250
- Battle Royale: Darby Allin +125 vs. Lance Archer +150 vs. Eddie Kingston +500 vs. Brian Cage +700 vs. Ricky Starks +1200 vs. Jake Hager +1500 vs. Rey Fenix +1500 vs. Shawn Spears +2500 vs. Chuck Taylor, Ortiz, Santana and Trent +4000 vs. Pentagon, Blade, Butcher vs. Austin Gunn and Billy +5000
- FTR -500 vs. Adam Page & Kenny Omega +300
- Dark Order -600 vs. Scorpio Sky & Matt Cardona & Dustin Rhodes & QT Marshall +350
- Young Bucks -600 vs. Jungle Boy & Luchasaurus +350
- Britt Baker -140 vs. Big Swole +100
I guess can see Darby as a high favorite to win the battle royale, but honestly Jake Hager at +1500 is crazy low odds for someone who rarely loses and is still fairly high on the card. Personally I’m going with Archer though. Interesting that Jericho/Cassidy is basically a pick’em though.
And hey, here’s AEW Dark episode 50 to get you in the spirit.
Have a great day, and hug your pets.