One day closer to the end of the tunnel.
Cageside Seats Rumors and Innuendo ahoy!
- Sting’s contract with WWE has expired. It is unknown if he will re-sign there or jump to AEW.
- Before the Money in the Bank match, Otis Dozovic talked about how he’d like to cash in for the tag titles if he won. He has, so keep an eye out for that.
- Dave and Bryan believe Styles/Taker II could happen and be an actual wrestling match as opposed to the cinematic.
- The struggles of Zelina Vega’s crew are — according to PWInsider — going to lead to someone being removed from the group, likely Austin Theory.
- THIS WEEK IN VINCE: the shorter Money in the Bank runtime is a Vince mandate. Since there are no fans in the arena to give their money’s worth, there’s no need to do a full 3-4 hours if it can be done quicker.
Now talk, heathens!