We’re two days away:
How does the match no one cares about end?
1) Heyman turns on Brock helps Roman.
2) Shield interference helping Roman
3) No contest due to Braun cash in
4) Heyman turns on Brock helps Braun/Owens cash in
5) Lesnar wins clean
6) Roman wins clean in 20 min match marred by beachballs and chants of Randy Savage after kicking out of 75 F5s and the crowd eagerly waits for cash in only to be trolled into staying so Vince can claim the packed arena was there watching Roman win
7) The universe ends