The one, the only, the patented Lightning Round!
Dude, you’re a lawyer. I don’t think you can actually patent a Lightning Round at this point and you should KNOW that.
(1) Greater Ultimate Warrior moment : Beating HTM at Summerslam or beating Hogan at WM VI?
Probably the IC title win because at least it didn’t destroy his career.
(2) Better montage : “My Way” (WM XVII) or “Monster” (WM XXX)?
I don’t even remember the Daniel Bryan one now, so we’ll go with My Way.
(3) Given audience reaction, historical significance and match quality, more significant : Ricky Steamboat winning the IC title at WMIII or Ricky Steamboat winning NWA title at Chi-Town Rumble?
I think Chi-Town wins out on match quality and historical significance enough to claim the victory.
(4) Given the entirety of their careers, better tag team : Midnight Rockers or Rock n Roll Express?
Well the RNR actually won major titles and drew money, whereas the Rockers were never in a position to draw, so I’ll go with the Express.
(5) Best booker : Paul Heyman, Jim Ross or Jim Cornette?
Jim Ross isn’t really a good booker at all, and Heyman and Cornette are totally different kinds of bookers. I will say, however, that Heyman is really talented at TEACHING other people how to book, so I’ll go with him.
(6) Watchmen or Dark Knight Returns?
My copy of DKR gets a lot more use than my copy of Watchmen.