As we know Michael Cole is the undisputed best commentator of all time. He has been at the desk on WWE for nearly 20 years now and has led the way on most of the big events in WWE history. Could you imagine any of the major events without Cole’s dulcet tones?
As we all know, you are known as the Michael Cole of the IWC due to your longevity and much-lovedness so I thought it appropriate to ask you for your favourite Michael Cole moments. To make it tough, please just limit it to 5!
- The time he said "Vintage!"
- The time he said "Gaining momentum!"
- The time he said "RAW rolls on…"
- The time he said "Creating separation"
- The time he said how Tamina is Jimmy Snuka’s daughter.