Why isn't the WWE doing more original programming for the Network? They own WWE Studios!
Here's a few show ideas they can have:
- The Marine, The Series (Hell take any movie they've done and add "The Series" to it)
- Tag Team: Remake the Roddy Piper / Jessie Ventura cop show
- Welcome to Parts, Unknown: Northern Exposure meets sports enterainment. A young doctor (or lawyer) takes a job in the small town of Parts Unknown with its eclectic cast of masked and face painted residents.
- 4th and Take Down: A football comedy about a fictionalized West Texas A&M with players based on the actual wrestlers who went to that school (Dusty Rhodes, Tully Blanchard, Tito Santana, Terry Funk, Stan Hansen, Ted Dibiase).
- Celebrity Tough Enough
- Learning the Ropes: The New Class
- Space Slam: Space Jam – Michael Jordan + John Cena in an 8-man tag match with Bugs, Daffy and the Tasmanian Devil vs Aliens = ALL THE MONEY
Hmm, Orange Is The New Black with the Divas. Might have something there.
What I legitimately WOULD like them see develop into a show is of course Are You Serious, complete with Puppet H. There should be enough YouTube episodes in the can that they can even edit them into 2 or 3 half hour shows to start and buy time to make new ones.