I don't know if I've mentioned/stressed how much I f------ HATE Rock/Foley Halftime Heat recently, but I do. I thought it was a ridiculous, business-exposing pile of Russo-fied b-------, although Rock's line about the salsa was awesome. Shane/Angle was great, although as noted the plate glass window should have been the finish because the guy was SUPLEXED THROUGH A F------ WINDOW. So they both kind of bugged me in different ways.
2. I know "I Quit" got out of hand toward the end there, but was the plan for Shane's match always to essentially beat the guy within an inch of his life and let him take bumps on cold, hard, concrete? Who comes up with these things?
3. What's your favorite "Trainwreck" match of all time?
4. Whats your favorite "Sick bump" of all time?
5. How did you feel about the Edge / Foley vs. Funk / Dreamer Hardcore match they did a few years back?
6. Are there any matches you find hard to watch because of the level of brutality involved? Obviously watching matches involving he-who-shall-not-be-named is difficult, but I mean matches involving two still (relatively) healthy competitors.
Ever tried to watch the barbed wire match where Sabu won the World title from Terry Funk? I don't recommend it.