No, it’s not Women Crush Wednesdays, it’s World Championship Wrestling here weekly on the BoD!
Which would you rather watch: A great PPV such as Great American Bash ’96 or an awful one like Great American Bash ’91?
You make the call!
Bash ’96 included:
- “Nature Boy” Ric Flair & the “Enforcer” Arn Anderson versus Steve “Mongo” McMichael & Kevin Greene. While Heenan “coached” the Horsemen, “Macho Man” Randy Savage coached the football duo.
- WCW World Champion the Giant defended his title against WCW World TV and World Tag Team Champion the “Total Package” Lex Luger.
- Sting sought payback against Lord Steven Regal.
- John Tenta (w/ half a head of hair) sought retribution against Bubba Rogers.
- Rey Mysterio, Jr. made his WCW debut against WCW Cruiserweight Champion Dean Malenko.
- DDP defended his Lord of the Ring ring against Marcus Bagwell.
- Konnan squared off against some cat named El Gato for the US title.
- The Steiners fought Scott Norton & Ice Train.
- “Ramon” and “Diesel” confronted Eric Bischoff.
- Oh, and there was a falls-count-anywhere match between the Taskmaster and Chris Benoit that wasn’t too shabby.
Bash ’91 included:
- Lex Luger and Barry Windham squared off in a cage for the vacant WCW World title.
- Sting fought Nikita Koloff in a Russian chain match.
- The Rock’n’Roll Express exploded as Ricky took on Robert.
- Ron Simmons faced
- “Stunning” Steve Austin & Terry Taylor took danger to another level in a scaffold match against Bobby Eaton and PN News.
- The Diamond Studd
Scott Hallwrestled Tom Zenk
- The Freebirds and Badstreet took on “The Natural” Dustin Rhodes & the Young Pistols
- Johnny B. Badd fought the Yellow Dog in a bounty match.
- Big Josh and Black Blood tangled in a lumberjack match.
- And, El Gigante and the One Man Gang stunk up the ring.
So what’s your pick and what are your thoughts about your pick?